Limited Release! Biocellulose Sculpting Masque
Used in Luzern spa facials and now available for at-home-spa use!
This limited release mask infuses the skin with cooling hydration and is comforting on-contact for renewed surface radiance. Biocellulose is an amazing material that adheres to the contours of the face like a second breathable skin delivering moisture and anti-aging actives and giving intensive surface revitalizing results. Even the driest and most dehydrated complexions look refreshed and rejuvenated after just one application of this transformative mask.
- Deeply hydrates
- Helps boost the look of skin firmness and tone
- Delivers revitalizing nutrients
- Cools and calms the look and feel of skin
- Plumps skin and reduces the look of lines and wrinkles
Size: 5 Individually Packed Sheet Masks
HYPO-ALLERGENIC| NO ANIMAL TESTING | VEGAN FORMULA | GLUTEN FREE
*Bio-cellulose masks are eco-friendly, natural alternatives to traditionally manufactured sheet masks and are 100% compostable.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water*†, Laminaria algae extract*†, Squalane*†, Sodium Hyaluronate*†, Leuconostoc (radish root extract) *†, Lactobacillus*†, Coconut extract*†, Hydroxyethylcellulose*†, Malus domestica(apple stem cells) *†, Palmitoleic acid (omega-7 fatty acids) *†, 3-0 Ethyl ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) *†, Decyl glucoside*†.
* NATURAL-DERIVED / DÉRIVÉS DE NATUREL AND/OR ECOCERT ** CERTIFIED ORGANIC/ CERTIFIÉ ORGANIQUE USDA / ECOCERT / BIO-SWISS † LOW HAZARDRATING OF“GREEN0 - 2” (NON-TOXIC,NON-IRRITATING
I am a big fan on masks. I do one a week religiously. I decided to try the luzern masks because well why not?! I have used every single product in their line and this was one i hasn't tried prior. I loved how soothing it felt on and how moisturized my skin felt after.