Whether you’re in your 20s, 30s, or 40s, there is no better time than now to start investing in your skin. Lately, I’ve been consuming as much information as possible about health and wellness, especially as it pertains to what we put in and on our bodies. Spoiler alert: it matters.
What we eat, what we slather on our face, how we filter our water— it all adds up to how clear our skin is, how healthy our bodies are, and whether or not we have energy or that healthy glow.
UPGRADE YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
It’s time to talk about your skincare routine. I think one of the best investments we can make is in the products we use daily.
For the last two months, most of what I’ve been using for cleansing, moisturizing, and anti-aging is from Luzern. The regimen I have is targeted for wrinkles, rosacea, and aging around the eyes.
If you haven’t heard of Luzern, allow me to introduce you to your new favorite brand. Implementing non-toxic products into your routine is one thing. Finding non-toxic products that are highly potent, luxurious and effective is whole other thing.
What sets Luzern apart is that they use the “gold standard” of organic ingredients cultivated at high altitudes in the Swiss Alps, and then formulate their products in small batches using a clean/cold process that preserves potency and eliminates the need for synthetic additives.
What that means for you is clear, balanced, and glowing skin. Here’s what I’ve been doing:
- start with L'Essentials Cleansing Creme
- apply a thin, even layer of Force De Vie Creme Luxe (this moisturizer is next level)
- apply a thin, even layer of La Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Cleanse with L'Essentials Cleansing Creme
- apply a thin, even layer of Serum Absolute Recovery to treat redness and rosacea (I’ve seen a noticeable difference)
- dab a thin, even layer of Serum Absolut WE3 on areas with fine lines/wrinkles
- apply either their NUIT Hydra Enzyme Masque or their NUIT Creme Luxe for deep hydration (these are both amazing, but Nuit Creme Luxe is my obsession)
- dab NUIT Eye Masque under and around the eyes (give me alllll the hydration!)
Since Luzern is at a higher price point, you may be wondering what to invest in first. Hands down, my favorite product is their NUIT Creme Luxe, it hydrates all night and I wake up to the softest skin. I also recommend their Force De Vie Crème Luxe, which is an amazing day cream and the Serum Absolute Recovery which has dramatically reduced the redness in my cheeks.
Trust me when I say your skin will thank you later.